Yogi Tea

Hello Loves!

I have a new addiction, and it's tea. Yogi Tea as a matter of fact.
Yogi Tea is different from other teas. The company strives to to give people a balance approach to overall health and well being. This tea actually makes your body feel good. Not to mention the Blueberry Slim Life is actually helping curb my hunger. At least I think so any way.

So how would you like to win some of this absolutely fabulous tea? I thought so!


Here's how to enter
(you must be a follower of Fashion meets Food. if you do not have a blog please email me to enter)

• Have you ever tried yoga before/what is your favorite pose? (1 entry)
• Add Fashion meets Food to your blog roll. Let me know if you already have (3 extra entries)
• Mention this giveaway on your blog. Please let me know (3 extra entries)
• "Like" Fashion meets Food on Facebook, and let me know if you have. (2 extra entries)



You have 9 chances to win. Plus there will be extra entries available on the Fashion meets Food Facebook page!

Good Luck! The Giveaway Ends on Tuesday July 6th at 5 pm!

xo
Yogi Tea @ celebrity style Proudly Powered by Blogger