Modcloth Dress Picks: Under $45 and $100

Sometimes I really feel like I'm the last to find out about certain online retailers. That's certainly the case for Modcloth. I stumbled onto the clothing store and was immediately smitten by the dresses they have to offer. I'm usually a casual "non dress wearing" kinda girl, but when I buy I dress I have to be absolutely in love with it, or at least find it to be cute & unique.
Modcloth dresses range from $50 and higher but ever so often they have some things on sale.. well those that aren't sold out. It seems they make a limited quantity per style, which I suppose ads to the feel they where going for: retro and vintage looking.

Trendy picks from the sale and regular priced sections:


1. Oyster Bar Dress $72.99 $36.00
2. Mint Fennel Candy Dress in Peplum $57.99 $29.00
3. Plateau Forest Dress $99.99
4. That's Amore Dress $74.99
5. Under the Dark Sky Dress $84.99