How to straighten curly hair

This guide is probably the BEST I have seen so far. I usually use a flat iron on my hair, and to be honest, the next day my hair needs to be straightend again.
So as you can see I'm a newbie when it comes to straightning. I think though that if you buy a high quality (a.k.a. expensive) straightner, you can pretty much skip the blowdrying.
The flat iron I own is from Conair, and I gotta be honest, I would give it a 3 out of 5 rating. It's not bad, but I've used my cousins GED, and that baby left my hair straight for a whole week!!

So here is a well explained video tutorial for all of you looking to get sleek, sexy hair which will last till your next wash.

You'll need:
a blowdryer,
flat iron (I recommend VO5 Miracle mist),
mousse,
flat iron spray,
sillicone syrum.