Review: Bliss Triple Oxygen Mask


Recently I tried the Bliss Triple Oxygen Mask and I pretty much fell in love with it! My skin was looking really dull after days of having to deal with the dreaded re sits.. Ah the joys of all nighters and university right?

The Sephora website lists that the mask contains oxygen, vitamin c, time-released antioxidants, and moisturizers which all sounds great.
The mask is easy to apply and I wet my face and massage the mask into my skin and just lather it up. I actually did it while in the shower.
Once you put it on you leave it for just only 5 minutes so it can work its magic. Then once those 5 minutes are over simply rinse off and admire your skin. (Trust me, 5 minutes is ALL you'll need.) I saw a difference the very first time I used it. My skin seemed glow-ier and cleaner as well as my pores feeling tighter.
The mask is easy to apply and I wet my face and massage the mask into my skin and wait for frothing action to start. The mask froths and seems to clean my face well and gives me a great glow. It's also a great mask to apply at the beginning of the shower and wash off towards the end.
I've been using it 2-3 times a week.

This miracle in a bottle will set you back $52 though, something I don't usually spend, but I consider it a steal compared to getting a professional facial done.